BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

SOLVE THIS=)

ok let's take it easy coz im not even angry=)im glad that u think like that=)
1.yes i dont even have enough money to call a lawyer so what?no money doesnt mean im not a human
2.maybe ur ear got prob =)so go find a doctor and check=)i dont mind my weight is 58kg by the way=)and thr's nothing wrong if im sick its just abit bleeding=)
3.wow just that stupid will make me such a fool?hahah i don think so priss=)so wad award is that??and didnt have s*x i can go check whether im a virgin or not in hospital=)
4.the fact is that u cant accept that everything i said is true=)u r totally annoying childish and u made jokes which make ppl think about what happen if they suicide bcuz of u priss=)oh common i didnt even dig my nose i was just rubbing it maybe its bcuz u din wear ur glasses=)
5.the letter is nothing actually U SAW THAT I THROW IT INTO THE DRAWER RITE and that time i was thinking SCREW THAT fighting has no benefit for me=)but then u kepo and go to see it.not my prob maam.its just that ur too curious what im writing
6.did u saw that i scratched away all the words i wrote on the table?mayb u didnt=)i was trying to forget bout the fight=)but then u started it on this photo here i was just complimenting u by saying that ur overactive dont u noe that=)ur cheerful priss=)but think wisely b4 u say something.coz it coulld hurt ppl easily
LAST.i dont need to have u girls around me=)i have my family and music and piano and that's my life=)world's most important ppl for me is my familyi have my family accompany me everyday=)why should i be sad?think bout it priss=)
DONE!have a good day priss^^

0 comments: