BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

EVERYTHING is UNBELIEVEABLE...today...my old gang(Prissie,Pearly,Pey Yee) suddenly asked me to have recess with them again...i was shocked...i thought they hated me...im not having recess with them last month....after i was sick...then i was with yeoh(the one who ppl thinks as lesbian) and after that with dhanya, eugene and christianna...its really unbelieveable...its the first time she smile to me after i was sick....first time we talk after i was sick==and today wwhen i gang with them agn i felt so weird and uncomfortable-.-god bless me==summoremy exam results unbelieveably shocking==my sejarah drop till 54 last time is 70 sumthin and my maths is still the highest for the third time althought i drop 1 mark means i get 97==shit la that careless mistake make me cant get 100 im so disappointed--i thought soleha would get 100==who noes she get 94==still hapi though so many things happen:P

0 comments: